Friday, 23 January 2015

Evidence of editing day 4

Editing now was primarily focused on sound because we managed to import and edit all of the visual footage now and sound was all that was left.

We got Rebecca to come in a re dub over some section where here voice went a little too quite on set. I was mostly in charge of sound editing because I had gained a lot of experience at doing it from last year. I went through each individual shot and corrected the sound by either using more or less of the hum removal and I edited the soundtrack and fitted it around the visuals to emphasise sections with his tension and anger but then also bring the tension back down again when everything had calmed down again.

Me and Cameron also went out and recorded some new foely to go over things like the bag dropping on the floor and just general background noise. All in all the editing went well with minimal faults and issues.